Tuesday, September 4, 2018

3 Sources

https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/10.1086/503655.pdf?refreqid=excelsior%3A2b28e7b1681f85437b3bf4b9cce53692

I found this source via JSTOR. It is an academic journal from a journal named The Journal of Business. It discusses the pricing and packaging of marijuana from the business side. I believe that this source will help me learn about how business fits into writing in terms of writing articles related to the business field.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/10.1086/500673.pdf?refreqid=excelsior%3Ab08e487b803dbc6e6448596d0ad7485c

I found this source via JSTOR. It is an academic journal from a journal named The Journal of Business. It discusses price dispersion in the grocery market and the correlation it has with consumers and competition. I believe that this source will help me learn about how businesses use writing in their field of work.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/014920639101700108

This source is from a journal named Journal of Management. It comes from the management aspect of businesses. It discusses competitive advantages. I believe that this source will help me learn about how writing comes into play from the management side of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment